General DEI procedure:
Alarm must be disarmed. Valet mode wonâ€™t work. The red LED must be off. If there is no working remote and the alarm sounds when you open the door or start the vehicle then do the following:
Press valet switch for one second and release with the ignition ON. If that doesnâ€™t work then do it with ignition OFF.
Adding a new remote:
1. Open driver door until the remote is programmed.
2. Press the valet/program button located under dash on driverâ€™s side.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Within 5 seconds of step 3 press the valet/program switch 1 time, release it, press it again and hold it. You may hear a chirp, beep, or honk.
5. Within 5 seconds press left button on remote for 2 seconds. You may hear chirp, beep, or honk.
6. Release the valet/program switch, press again, and release it, press again, hold it.
Press the right button on the remote (get chirp, beep, or honk) and release the valet/program switch, press again, release it, press again and hold it. Press both buttons on the remote and get a chirp, beep, or honk.
7. Release the valet/programming switch.
8. Turn ignition to OFF.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.