1. Turn the ignition ON. Don’t start the engine.
2. Within 5 seconds, press the switch 1 time, and then Press and hold it.
3. After 2 seconds, the LED will flash on and off one time, pause and repeat to indicate you’re now in programming mode.
4. Within 15 seconds, press the * button on the transmitter to be programmed, the Horn/Siren output will pulse once to confirm programming.
5. Repeat Step 4 for each transmitter.
6. To exit programming mode: You can wait 15 seconds or turn the ignition off.The Horn/Siren output will pulse 5 times to confirm it.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.