PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTION FOR THE REMOTE:
1. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position.
2. Within 5 seconds, press and release the Momentary switch ONE time, and then Press and hold it.
3. In 2 seconds, the LED will flash on and off twice.
4. Within 15 seconds, press the * button from the remote, then the Horn/Siren will pulse which means the remote has been programmed.
5. Go back to Step 4 to add another remote.
6. Wait 15 seconds or turn the ignition off to exit transmitter programming mode. The Horn/Siren output will pulse 5 times to confirm it.
If your vehicle’s system was installed without the valet switch you can order one and install it to make it easier to do the programming.