Follow Steps below to program a new or existing remote:
1. Turn the key in the ignition to ON.
2. Within 5 seconds, press and release the Momentary switch ONE time, and then Press and hold it.
3. In 2 seconds, the LED will flash on and off twice.
4. Within 15 seconds, press the * button from the remote, then the Horn/Siren will pulse which means the remote has been programmed.
5. Go back to Step 4 to add another remote.
6. Wait 15 seconds or turn the ignition off to exit transmitter programming mode. The Horn/Siren output will pulse 5 times.
If you can’t find your valet switch click here.