This keyless remote programming instructions work for l,u,p RHK 08 FIT, 05-10 Odyssey LX, 06-11 Ridgeline remote with part # 35111-SHJ-305 FCC id OUCG8D-380H-A and part # V on blade on the back of it.
CONSIDER: Once you’re on programming mode your car’s system will reset and you may need to reprogram your other remotes that are already paired to it. Separate your key and remote from your keychain.
1. You should use your key in your right and remote in your left hand. Then insert your key to the ignition.
2. Perform the steps below 3 times within 15 seconds:
a. Turn your ignition to ON postion and panel lights will turn ON. (Never start the engine).
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn your ignition to LOCK position and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote. The door will lock and unlock to verify the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you’re done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.