This keyless remote programming instructions work for RHK 07-11 CR-V, FIT (l,u,p) remote with part # 35111-SWA-306 35118-SZT-A00 FCC id MLBHLIK-1T and part # on the back of it.
WARNING: Placing your car on programming mode will remove all existing remote codes in the system. This means you will need to reprogram your existing remotes and the new ones if you prefer to have multiple remotes that can control your car’s actions.
Unattach your remote and Ignition key from the keychain.
1. Use your remote in your left hand and your key in your right hand. Insert your key into the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you’ll notice panel lights will turn on. But you don’t need to start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition to ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on the same remote and release. The power door locks will cycle to confirm the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you’re done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.