This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3B remote with part # 89742-AE010, 89742-AE011 and FCC id GQ43VT14T
1. Follow these steps first before programming:
a. Make sure there are no other keys in the ignition.
b. Driver door is open and all others are closed.
c. Driver door is unlocked. (Don’t worry about the other ones)
2. Do this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Lock and unlock the Driver’s door 5 times using the power lock and unlock switch on the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Then close and open the Driver’s door.
4. Within 40 seconds, perform these steps:
a. Lock and unlock 5 times using the power lock switch again and switch on the Driver’s door starting with lock.
b. Insert the key in the ignition.
c. Turn the key in the ignition to the ON position then turn it back off. (Make sure the engine did not start)
d. Take the key off the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds the power door locks will lock and unlock. It means you’re now in programming mode. If not, go back to step 1.
6. Within 40 seconds do these steps:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on your remote at the same time then release immediately.
b. After doing step (a) press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. The door locks should lock then unlock within 3 seconds indicating that the programming is successful. If the door locks cycle twicem go back to step (a and b) since the system hasn’t recognized the remote yet.
7. Close the driver’s door.