This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with part # 28268-ZT04B, 28268-ZE10B, 28268-8S200, 28268-ZB700, 28268-C991A, 28268-C991C, 28268-5Y701, 5931642, PQTDORM14 and FCC id KBRASTU15
Please Note: Once you place your receiver on programming mode it’s memory will reset. So, make sure to reprogram your existing remote if you are to use them as well.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If you want to program another remote, just unlock and lock all doors using the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each you will be programming.
6. Turn your key to the OFF position, remove it from the ignition, unlock doors using the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
1. Check if the key sensor in the ignition cylinder if working properly by opening the driver door and inserting the key into the ignition. The chime will sound if the sensor is working properly. If not, then you need to wiggle the key in the cylinder to see if you can place it in a position where the chime does sound. If it worked, then that’s the position you must put the key in when you insert and withdraw 6 times within 10 seconds.If you canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t wiggle into a position where it works then you need to have the sensor replaced before continuing.
2. Make sure the 6 times within 10 seconds requirement is met. The most common problem is doing this step too fast or too slow.
3. If the hazard lights flash with the key sequence but not when the remote button is pressed make sure you are meeting the 5 second timing requirement and that you are pressing the remote button only once for 1 second.
4. You also can try the procedure with the seat belt on/off and windows are closed.