This keyless remote programming instructions work for RHK 07-11 CR-V, FIT (l,u,p) remote with part # 35111-SWA-306, 35118-SZT-A00 FCC id MLBHLIK-1T and part # on the back of it.
CONSIDER: Once you’re on programming mode your car’s system will reset and you may need to reprogram your other remotes that are already paired to it. Separate your key and remote from your keychain.
1. You should use your key in your right and remote in your left hand. Then insert your key to the ignition.
2. Perform the steps below 3 times within 15 seconds:
a. Turn your ignition to ON postion and panel lights will turn ON. (Never start the engine).
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn your ignition to LOCK position and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition to the ON position.
4. On the remote press the UNLOCK button and your car’s door should lock and unlock. It means you’re in programming mode.
5. In 10 seconds, press the UNLOCK button on your remote. If the door locks and unlock it means your remote paired to the system.
6. Do step 5 if you want to program another remote.
7. Turn the key back to LOCK and remove it. Now, the system will know you’re done.