This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3B remote with part # 8L3Z-15K601-B, 8L3Z-15K601-AA, 8L3T-15K601-AA, F8DB-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AB and FCC id GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U322, CWTWB1U331, CWTWB1U345.
1. Twist key in the ignition and turn from OFF to RUN eight times within 10 seconds, ending in OFF position. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, all door locks will cycle automatically. (ATTENTION: RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without starting the engine. If the door locks did not cycle it means you’re not in programming mode, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. So you press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK. Step one says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight times then move onto step 2 immediately.
2. In 10 seconds, press any button on your remote. Then door locks will cycle to confirm that your remote has been programmed. (When the first remote is programmed, all existing remote transmitters are erased.)
3. Do step 2 immediately for each remote that will operate the vehicle including the old ones.
4. If the door locks didn’t do anything when you pressed the button on your remote, wait about 10 seconds and
press any button again.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2 to turn program mode off.
If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.