This keyless remote programming instructions work for RS,L,U,P remote with part # 20868672, 20952474, 15913421, 20868672, 22759546, 22936098, 25771045, 15857837, FCC id OUC60270 and on the back of it.
Put your key in the the ignition and turn it to the ON position (dont start the engine) so you can access the (DIC). This display allows you to program the remote to your system.
Perform the steps below to program the remote to your system:
2. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE PROGRAMMING ACTIVE is displayed.
3. Press and hold lock and unlock buttons on your remote for about 15 seconds. On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first remote programmed will match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2. A chime will sound indicating that the remote’s code has been programmed.
5. Cycle the key to LOCK/OFF to turn programming mode OFF.
To access this display, the vehicle must be in PARK (P). This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to your vehicle.
To program the remote to your vehicle just do the steps below:
1. Press the trip odometer reset stem until REPROGRAM REMOTE displays.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for three seconds. The message REMOTE KEY PROGRAMMING ACTIVE will