This keyless remote programming instructions work for l,u,p RHK 08 FIT, 05-10 Odyssey LX, 06-11 Ridgeline remote with part # 35111-SHJ-305 FCC id OUCG8D-380H-A and part # V on blade on the back of it.
NOTE: While on programming mode, your system will reset and you will need to reprogram your existing remotes. First, you need to remove your key and remote from the keychain.
1. To make your life easier use your key in your right hand and remote in your left hand. After that, insert your key to the ignition.
2. Perform the steps below 3 times within 15 seconds:
a. Turn your ignition to ON postion and panel lights will turn ON. (Never start the engine).
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn your ignition to LOCK position and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote. The door will lock and unlock to verify the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the same remote. The door will lock and unlock to indicate that the system accepted your remote.
6. Repeat step 5 to program other remotes.
7. Turn your key back to LOCK and remove it from the ignition. This indicates that you’re done programming your remotes.