This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 08E61-S5D-1M001 FCC id NHVWB1U523 and part # on the back of it.
IMPORTANT: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned remote codes, so no previously programmed remotes will work. You must program all remotes, including existing ones now. First, separate your ignition key from remotes on keychain.
1. Start with your key in your right hand and any remote in your left hand. Keep all additional remotes easily accessible to your left hand. Insert the key into the ignition.
2. Perform the steps below 3 times within 15 seconds:
a. Turn your ignition to ON postion and panel lights will turn ON. (Never start the engine).
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn your ignition to LOCK position and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote. The door will lock and unlock to verify the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you’re done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.