This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T,P remote with part # 20935330, 10337866, 15859329, 15912859, 20833561, 22952177, FCC id OUC60270, OUC60221 on the back of it.
This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to our vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle:
1. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS (check) TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays.
2. Press the set/reset button until the REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed.
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. On vehicles with the memory recall seats, the first transmitter learned will match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
4. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of eight transmitters matched to it.
5. To exit the programming mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK/OFF.