This keyless remote programming instructions work for RHK L,U,T,P remote with part # 35111-S9A-305 FCC id OUCG8D-380H-A and part # on the back of it.
ATTENTION: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned remote codes, so no previously programmed remotes will work. You must program all remotes, including existing ones now. Separate your ignition key from remotes on key chain.
1. Start with your key in your right hand and any remote in your left hand. Keep all additional remotes easily accessible to your left hand. Insert the key into the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you’ll notice panel lights will turn on. But you don’t need to start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition to ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on the same remote and release. The power door locks will cycle to confirm the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the same remote again and release. The door locks will cycle to confirm that the system accepted this remote.
6. Repeat step 5 for second or third remotes.
7. Turn the key back to LOCK and remove from ignition to exit programming mode.