This keyless remote programming instructions work for Replaces 7825 remote with part # HLO 1J0-959-753 DC and FCC id NBG92596263 on the back of it.
1. Put the key in ignition and twist it to ON position. (Do not start
2. Leave the key in the ignition then step out of the car and close all doors including trunk and hood.
3. Lock the car at the driver door with the key to be programmed.
4. Press any button on the remote once and wait 2 seconds then press the same button one more time.
5. The horn will beep to confirm that the remote has been programmed.
6. To exit programming mode unlock the door, remove key the from the ignition, and lock all doors manually with the key.