This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3B remote with part # 89742-35021, 89742-0C010, 89742-35040, 89742-0C030, 89742-35050 and FCC id HYQ12BBX, HYQ1512Y
1. Things to consider before programming:
a. No keys in the ignition.
b. Driver door is open and all others are closed.
c. Driver door is unlocked.
2. Perform this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Lock and unlock the Driver’s door 5 times using the power lock and unlock switch on the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Then close and open the Driver’s door.
4. Do these within 40 seconds:
a. Lock and unlock 5 times using the power lock switch again and switch on the Driver’s door starting with lock.
b. Put the key in the ignition.
c. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position then turn it back off. (Make sure the engine did not start)
d. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds the power door locks will lock and unlock. That means you’re now in programming mode. If not, then go back to step 1.
6. Do these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on your remote at the same time once.
b. After doing step (a) press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. The door locks should cycle (lock and unlock) within 3 seconds telling you that the remote has been programmed. If the door locks cycle twice, go back to step (a and b) since the system hasn’t recognized the remote yet.
7. Close the driver’s door.