This keyless remote programming instructions work for disc use 4570 remote with part # 72147-S5A-A01 same as 4570 but more costly (08E61-S5D-1M002 never order this number) FCC id NHVWB1U521 and part # on the back of it.
IMPORTANT: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned remote codes, so no previously programmed remotes will work. You must program all remotes, including existing ones now. Separate your ignition key from remotes on keychain.
1. Start with your key in your right hand and any remote in your left hand. Keep all additional remotes easily accessible to your left hand. Insert the key into the ignition.
2. Do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position. Make sure panel lights are ON and do not start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on the remote once.
c. Turn the ignition back to LOCK position and leave it.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition to ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on the same remote and release. The power door locks will cycle to confirm the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you’re done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.