This keyless remote programming instructions work for RHK 04-07 Accord remote with part # 35118-SDA-A11 FCC id OUCG8D-380H-A and part # V on blade on the back of it.
NOTE: While on programming mode, your system will reset and you will need to reprogram your existing remotes. First, you need to remove your key and remote from the keychain.
1. To make your life easier use your key in your right hand and remote in your left hand. After that, insert your key to the ignition.
2. Perform the steps below 3 times within 15 seconds:
a. Turn your ignition to ON postion and panel lights will turn ON. (Never start the engine).
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn your ignition to LOCK position and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition to the ON position.
4. On the remote press the UNLOCK button and your car’s door should lock and unlock. It means you’re in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you’re done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.