This keyless remote programming instructions work for 2B remote with part # 16245102, 16245100-29, 16207901-5, 30023942, tracker FCC id AB01502T, on the back of it.
IMPORTANT: before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitter you will be
using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous ocdes will be erased from the memory.
The other transmitters will not be functional until you program transmitters again.
1. Insert keys in ignition and leave it OFF position.
2. Locate the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dasboard. Use the figures below as a
map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered) based on how your DLC is positioned. The view in the
picture below is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: We
will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in the figure below).
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC)
terminal 8 to terminal 4 with suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the
programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 8 and 4. The vehicle will respond by
cycling the locks (locking then unlocking doors) to signify entering of programming mode.
4. Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to be programmed. After
about 30 seconds, the vehicle will respond by cycling the locks (locking then unlocking doors). Release the
buttons on the transmitter.
5. Within one minute, repeat step 4 on the remaining transmitters to be programmed.
6. Remove the jumper wire applied to the DLC (disconnect terminals 8 and 4).
7. test transmitter(s) for function.