This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3B remote with part # 8L3Z-15K601-B, 8L3Z-15K601-AA, 8L3T-15K601-AA, F8DB-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AB and FCC id GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U212, CWTWB1U331, CWTWB1U345
1. Twist key in the ignition and turn from OFF to RUN eight times within 10 seconds, ending in OFF position. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, all door locks will cycle automatically.
NOTE: RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without starting the engine. If the door
locks did not cycle it means you’re not in programming mode, try the procedure without
doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not
the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the
driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. So you press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK,
UNLOCK. Step one says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight
times then move onto step 2 immediately.
2. Within 15 seconds, press ANY button on a keyless entry remote transmitter. The doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated.
NOTE: When the first keyless entry remote transmitter is programmed, all existing keyless entry remote transmitters are erased.)
3. Go back to step 2 immediately for each transmitter that will operate the vehicle including your old ones (if any.)
4. If the door locks didn’t do anything when you pressed the button on your remote, wait about 10 seconds and press any button again.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2 to turn program mode off.
If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last
time to confirm.