This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 15186203, 21997127, 15186200, #1 15186201, #2 15132197, #1 15132198, #2 10377295, 22730827 FCC id LHJ011. on the back of it.
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all the doors and windows, wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driverâ€™s door panel until you’re instructed to release it in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch back to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The door locks cycle (lock and unlock)
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.