This keyless remote programming instructions work for L, U, (P on back) remote with part # 08191-00922 FCC id BAB237131-056.
|1. Things to consider before programming:
a. No keys in the ignition.
b. Driver door is open and all others are closed.
c. Driver door is unlocked.
2. Perform this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Lock and unlock the Driver’s door 5 times using the power lock and unlock switch on the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Then close and open the Driver’s door.
4. Within 40 seconds, perform these steps:
a. Lock and unlock 5 times using the power lock switch again and switch on the
Driver’s door starting with lock.
b. Insert the key in the ignition.
c. Turn the key in the ignition to the ON position then turn it back off. (Make sure the engine did not start)
d. Take the key off the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds the power door locks will lock and unlock. It means you’re now in programming mode. If not, go back to step 1.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously for 1 second and release.
b. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, press the UNLOCK
button by itself and release. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice (two lock and unlock cycles), this means your remote has not been accepted. Repeat steps 6a and 6b until the door locks cycle only once.
c. Repeat steps 6a and 6b for each remote including old ones.
7. Close the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.