This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 15186203, 21997127, 15186200, #1 15186201, #2 15132197, #1 15132198, #2 10377295, 22730827, FCC id LHJ011 on the back of it.
Attention: Your system will delete every remote’s code in it’s memory once you’ve entered the programming mode. So, make sure to reprogram all of your old/existing remotes after dealing with the new one.
1. Close all vehicle doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driverâ€™s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Do steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Twist the key in the ignition to ON position (Don’t start the engine)
6. Twist the key in the ignition back to OFF.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. Wait up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back to step 10.
12. Turn the key in the ignition back to ON position to turn the programming mode OFF.