This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3B remote with part # 89742-06010 and FCC id GQ43VT14T
1. Before going to programming mode make sure:
a. There are no keys in the ignition.
b. Your door (Driver’s door) is open and unlocked others are closed.
2. Now, do this twice within 5 seconds:
a. Put your key in and out the ignition. (Don’t start the engine)
3. Do these within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the door twice.
b. Put your key in the ignition and pull it out once.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
c. Insert the key into the ignition.
d. Close the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
e. Turn the ignition to ON (as far as you can go without cranking your engine) then back to OFF.
f. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Now, program your remote and do these steps within 40 seconds.
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously and release it.
b. Press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. If the door locks cycles (lock and unlock) once within 3 seconds then you’ve successfully programmed your remote. If twice, then you need to go back to step a and b.
7. Once you’re done, open your door (Driver’s door) and do your thing.