This keyless remote programming instructions work for L, U, T, P remote with part # 89742-AC050 FCC id HYQ12BAN.
1. Make sure these conditions are followed:
a. No keys in the ignition.
b. Driver’s door is open others are closed.
c. Driver’s door is unlocked.
2. Do this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the Driver’s door twice.
b. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
c. Insert the key into the ignition.
d. Close the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
e. Turn the ignition to ON (as far as you can go without cranking your engine) then back to OFF.
f. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Within 40 seconds do these steps:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on your remote at the same time then release.
b. After doing step (a) press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. The door locks should lock then unlock within 3 seconds indicating that the programming is successful. If the door locks cycle twicem go back to step (a and b) since the system hasn’t recognized the remote yet.
7. Open the driver’s door.