This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 2B remote with FCC id # MOZD01TB
1. 4 remotes can be programmed into the receiver. If a 5th remote is programmed it will erase the 1st. If you want to delete a remote then program a remote 4 times. Confirm that all the doors are closed and the key is not in the ignition.
2. Open the driver door.
3. Do these steps within 10 seconds. Put the key into ignition and turn it to ON position, then back to OFF and remove it.
4. Within 20 seconds close and open the driver door 3 times.
5. Within 10 seconds Put the key into the ignition and turn to ON position then back to OFF and remove it.
6. Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK button on the remote to be programmed for at least
5 seconds then release it.
7. Within 5 seconds press the LOCK button on the same remote. All doors will automatically lock and unlock to confirm that remote has been programmed. Then test the remote.
8. To program another remote start from the beginning.
If the instructions above did not work try this:
1. Open the driver’s door.
2. Perform these steps within 10 seconds. Insert the key into ignition and turn to ON position, then back to OFF and remove key.
3. Within 20 seconds close and open the driver door 3 times.
4. Within 10 seconds insert key into ignition and turn to ON position then back to OFF and remove key. Locks should cycle to confirm the system has entered programming mode.
5. Press UNLOCK on the remote you wish to program. The door locks should cycle to confirm.
6. Repeat the whole procedure for additional remotes up to 4 total.