This keyless remote programming instructions work for new 4B cars remote with part # 8S4Z-15K601-A, 8S4T-15K601-AA, 2S4T-15K601-AB, 2S4Z-15K601-AA, FCC id CWTWB1U345, CWTWB1U331 on the back of it.
1. Put the keys in the ignition and turn OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, ending in OFF position. Door locks will cycle (lock then unlock) once it has entered programming mode.
(Note: The RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without cranking the engine. If the door locks do not cycle indicating programming mode has been entered, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. If you still canâ€™t get into programming mode after trying this numerous times both ways then you either do not have the factory keyless entry system or it is not functioning properly. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. This means you pressLOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK. Step ones says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eighttimes then move onto step 2 immediately. Do not continue cycling the ignition switch.)
2. In 10 seconds, press any button on the first remote you’re programming. Door locks will cycle if the remote has been successfully programmed.
3. Repeat step 2 to program another remote including the existing/old ones.
4. If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter, wait 10 seconds and press the button again.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.