This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 4B remote with part # 8L3Z-15K601-B, 8L3Z-15K601-AA, 8L3T-15K601-AA, F8DB-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AB and FCC id GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U212, CWTWB1U331, CWTWB1U345
1. Insert the keys in the ignition and turn the ignition switch from OFF to RUN, up to eight times within ten seconds, ending in OFF. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, it will lock and then unlock all door locks automatically. (Note: The RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without cranking the engine. If the door locks do not cycle indicating programming mode has been entered, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. If you still canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get into programming mode after trying this numerous times both ways then you either do not have the factory keyless entry system or it is not functioning properly. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. This means you press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK. Step ones says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight times then move onto step 2 immediately. Do not continue cycling the ignition switch.
2. In 10 seconds, press any button on your remote. Then door locks will cycle to confirm that your remote has been programmed. (When the first remote is programmed, all existing remote transmitters are erased.)
3. Do step 2 immediately for each remote that will operate the vehicle including the old ones.
4. If the door locks didn’t do anything when you pressed the button on your remote, wait about 10 seconds and
press any button again.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2 to turn program mode off.
If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.