This keyless remote programming instructions work for OPTION remote with part # 39950-S01-A01 08E61-S01-100 cheap FCC id A269ZUA101 and part # on the back of it.
CONSIDER: Once you’re on programming mode your car’s system will reset and you may need to reprogram your other remotes that are already paired to it. Separate your key and remote from your keychain.
1. You should use your key in your right and remote in your left hand. Then insert your key to the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you’ll notice panel lights will turn on. But you don’t need to start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote. The door will lock and unlock to verify the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the same remote again and release. The door locks will cycle to confirm that the system accepted this remote.
6. Repeat step 5 for second or third remotes.
7. Turn the key back to LOCK and remove from ignition to exit programming mode.