This keyless remote programming instructions work for L, U, (P on back) remote with part # 08191-00922 FCC id BAB237131-056.
1. Make sure these are followed before programming:
a. No other keys in the ignition.
b. Driver’s door is open others are closed.
c. Driver’s door is unlocked.
2. Do this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the Driver’s door twice.
b. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don’t turn it)
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
c. Close the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
d. Insert the key into the ignition.
e. Turn the ignition to ON (as far as you can go without cranking your engine) then back to OFF.
f. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Now, program your remote and do these steps within 40 seconds.
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously and release it.
b. Press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. If the door locks cycles (lock and unlock) once within 3 seconds then you’ve successfully programmed your remote. If twice, then you need to go back to step a and b.
7. Once you’re done, open your door (Driver’s door) and do your thing.