This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T, (P on back) remote with part # 89742-AA030 FCC id GQ43VT14T.
1. Before going to programming mode make sure:
a. There are no keys in the ignition.
b. Your door (Driver’s door) is open and unlocked others are closed.
2. Now, do this twice within 5 seconds:
a. Put your key in and out the ignition. (Don’t start the engine)
3. Do these within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the door twice.
b. Put your key in the ignition and pull it out once.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
b. Close then open the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
c. Insert the key into the ignition.
d. Close the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.
e. Turn the ignition to ON (as far as you can go without cranking your engine) then back to OFF.
f. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter simultaneously for 1 second.
b. Immediately after releasing the lock and unlock buttons, press the unlock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps 6a and 6b for this remote as it has not been accepted.
7. Open driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s door.