This keyless remote programming instructions work for REAR GLASS remote with part # 89742-0C010, BAN 89742-35040, BAN 89742-35050, BBX new 89742-0C030, BBX FCC id HYQ12BAN, HYQ12BBX on the back of it.
1.Before you program the remote make sure:
a. No keys in the ignition.
b. Driver door is open and unlocked others are close.
2. Put the key in the ignition then pull it out.
3. Do these steps within 40 seconds:
a. On the driver’s door, press the power door locks from lock to unlock 5 times starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go relatively fast.
b. Close the driver’s door then open it back.
4. Do these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Repeat step 3a.
b. Put the key in the ignition and turn it to ON position, then back to OFF. (Do this step 2 times)
c. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) which means the system has entered the programming mode. If not, repeat the steps from step 1.
6. Do these steps in 40 seconds:
a. Press lock and unlock buttons on the remote at the same time once.
b. After doing step 6 a immediately press the Lock button on the remote once. Door locks should cycle ONCE telling you the remote has been successfully programmed. If not, or cycled twice instead, repeat steps 6a and b.
c. To program another remote, repeat steps 6a and b for each remote.
7. Close the driver door.