This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 8-97149-392-0, and FCC id HYQ1512R on the back of it.
To add new remotes without erasing existing remotes:
1. Open the driverâ€™s door.
2. Insert the key into ignition.
3. Within 5 seconds, turn the ignition to ACC position and then to LOCK position three times within three seconds.
4. Within 10 seconds close and open the door two times.
5. Turn the ignition to ACC and then to LOCK three times within three seconds.
6. Within 10 seconds close then open the door. The door locks will cycle twice to confirm programming mode has been entered.
7. Within 20 seconds press the LOCK button on the remote you are programming. The door locks will cycle to confirm.
8. Within 20 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the remote. The door locks will cycle again to confirm.
9. Repeat from step 1 for each additional remote you wish to program.
10. Remove key from ignition.