This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T,P remote with part # 72147-S9A-A01 08E60-S9A-100 (rcvr&2fobs) FCC id OUCG8D-344H-A and part # G8D-344H-A on the back of it.
WARNING: Placing your car on programming mode will remove all existing remote codes in the system. This means you will need to reprogram your existing remotes and the new ones if you prefer to have multiple remotes that can control your car’s actions. Unattach your remote and Ignition key from the keychain.
1. Use your remote in your left hand and your key in your right hand. Insert your key into the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you’ll notice panel lights will turn on. But you don’t need to start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote. The door will lock and unlock to verify the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the same remote. The door will lock and unlock to indicate that the system accepted your remote.
6. Repeat step 5 to program other remotes.
7. Turn your key back to LOCK and remove it from the ignition. This indicates that you’re done programming your remotes.