This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 08E61-S5D-1M001 FCC id NHVWB1U523 and part # on the back of it.
CONSIDER: Once you’re on programming mode your car’s system will reset and you may need to reprogram your other remotes that are already paired to it. Separate your key and remote from your keychain.
1. You should use your key in your right and remote in your left hand. Then insert your key to the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you’ll notice panel lights will turn on. But you don’t need to start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition ON.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote. The door will lock and unlock to verify the system is in programming mode.
5. In 10 seconds, press the UNLOCK button on your remote. If the door locks and unlock it means your remote paired to the system.
6. Do step 5 if you want to program another remote.
7. Turn the key back to LOCK and remove it. Now, the system will know you’re done.