This keyless remote programming instructions work for small ic chip remote with part # 15042968, FCC id KOBLEAR1XT. on the back of it.
Attention: Your system will delete every remote’s code in it’s memory once you’ve entered the programming mode. So, make sure to reprogram all of your old/existing remotes after dealing with the new one.
1. Before you start, close all the doors and wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition. (Don’t turn it)
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driverâ€™s door panel until you’ve reached step 9.
4. Do steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Twist the key in the ignition to ON position (Don’t start the engine)
6. Twist the key in the ignition back to OFF.
7. Twist the ignition switch to ON position. (Don’t start the engine)
8. Twist the ignition switch back to the OFF.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. Door locks should cycle (lock and unlock)10. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. Wait up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back to step 10.
12. Turn the key in the ignition back to ON position to turn the programming mode OFF.