This keyless remote programming instructions work for GREY REMOTE remote with part # PT398-07101, 08191-00871, FCC id BAB237131-056, BAB237131-022 on the back of it.
1. Put the key in the ignition turn it to ON (Don’t start the engine).
2. Press and hold the valet button/switch for 3 seconds (see figure). Use a pencil or any narrow object to poke through the Programming Button access hole. For most vehicles, the receiver is located under either the driver or passenger front seats. Sometimes it is behind the driverâ€™s dash. In the case of some Camryâ€™s, the receiver can be accessed by gently prying out the black faceplate behind the mirror control switch.
4. Within 5 seconds of lighting the status MONITOR LED, press the remote TOP or BOTTOM button (Either of these 2 button can be programmed to the system. The other button can be programmed to operate a second
Toyota vehicle with the same system).
6. Repeat step 2 to 4 to program another remote.
7. To exit programming mode turn the key in the ignition to OFF.