This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3 button remote with FCC id KBRASTU10/01A
Caution: Your system will erase from it’s memory once you’ve entered programming mode. So, make sure to reprogram your existing remote if you are to use them as well.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Put the key in the ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six
times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you do this
step successfully. System will not enter programming mode if you do this step too fast.
3. Put key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote ONCE. Your Hazard Lamps
should flash. Indicating the remote and system is paired.
5. To program your old remote, unlock and lock all doors using the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side power
lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote. Your Hazard
Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each you will be programming.
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove it from the ignition, unlock doors using
the driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door. And you’re done.