This keyless remote programming instructions work for OPTION remote with part # 39950-S01-A01 08E61-S01-100 cheap FCC id A269ZUA101 and part # on the back of it.
IMPORTANT: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned remote codes, so no previously programmed remotes will work. You must program all remotes, including existing ones now. Separate your ignition key from remotes on keychain.
1. Start with your key in your right hand and any remote in your left hand. Keep all additional remotes easily accessible to your left hand. Insert the key into the ignition.
2. Perform the steps below 3 times within 15 seconds:
a. Turn your ignition to ON postion and panel lights will turn ON. (Never start the engine).
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn your ignition to LOCK position and leave the key.
3. In 5 seconds turn your ignition to ON position.
4. On your remote, press the UNLOCK button. Then the door will lock and unlock which means the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the same remote. The door will lock and unlock to indicate that the system accepted your remote.
6. Repeat step 5 to program other remotes.
7. Turn your key back to LOCK and remove it from the ignition. This indicates that you’re done programming your remotes.