This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U remote with part # MR587858, FCC id HYQ12ABA on the back of it.
1. Look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driverâ€™s side dashboard. DLC can be located either to the left or the right of the steering column base. The figure to the side will serve as a map for your DLC (they usually are not numbered). View in figure b, is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Check how the DLC is tapered on both ends: we will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
2. Put the key in the ignition leave it OFF.
3. Check if metal contact pins are present in terminals 1 and 4, then use a jumper wire to connect the terminal 1 and 4. NOTE: Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4 and leave the jumper wire connected until the 7th step.
5. Press Lock or Unlock button 3 times within 10 seconds. Door locks will cycle which means the remote has been successfully programmed.
doors will lock and unlock once to confirm successful programming.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.