This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T,P remote with part # 72147-S2A-A01, 08E61-S10-100 72147-S10-A51, 08E61-S70-101, 72147-S10-A52 and FCC id E4EG8DJ and part # G8D-452H-A on the back of it.
NOTE: While on programming mode, your system will reset and you will need to reprogram your existing remotes. First, you need to remove your key and remote from the keychain.
1. To make your life easier use your key in your right hand and remote in your left hand. After that, insert your key to the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you’ll notice panel lights will turn on. Don’t start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. In 5 seconds turn the ignition to the ON position.
4. On the remote press the UNLOCK button and your car’s door should lock and unlock. It means you’re in programming mode.
5. In 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on the same remote. The door will lock and unlock to indicate that the system accepted your remote.
6. Repeat step 5 to program other remotes.
7. Turn your key back to LOCK and remove it from the ignition. This indicates that you’re done programming your remotes.