This keyless remote programming instructions work for big ic chip remote with part # 15732803, FCC id KOBUT1BT. on the back of it.
NOTE: Once your system is in programming mode it will automatically delete all saved remote’s code from it’s memory. Make sure to reprogram your existing remote after programming the new one.
1. Before you start, close all the doors and wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition. (Don’t turn it)
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driverâ€™s door panel until you’ve reached step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position (don’t start the engine).
6. Twist the key in the ignition back to OFF position.
7. Twist the ignition switch to ON position. (Don’t start the engine)
8. Twist the ignition switch back to the OFF.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. Door locks should cycle (lock and unlock)
10. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back and re-do step 10.
12. To turn the programming mode OFF just turn the key in the ignition back to ON position.