This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T,P (RED ACURA) remote with part # 72147-SY8-A03, and FCC id A269ZUA108 on the back of it.
* The system accepts up to four transmitters.
* Entering the programming mode cancels all learned transmitter codes, so none of the previously programmed transmitters once you are in the programming mode.
* You must complete steps 1-6 within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
2. Press the “Lock” or “UNLOCK” button on one of the transmitters. (An unprogrammed transmitter can be used for this step.)
3. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (O).
4. Repeat steps 1,2, and 3 two more times. Use the same transmitter used in step 2.
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
7. Within 10 seconds, press the “Lock” or Unlock” button on each transmitter, including the one used to enter the programming mode. Make sure the power door locks cycle after you press each transmitter button to confirm that the system accepted the transmitter’s code.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (O) to exit the programming mode.