This keyless remote programming instructions work for big ic chip remote with part # 15732803 FCC id KOBUT1BT. on the back of it.
Attention: Your system will delete every remote’s code in it’s memory once you’ve entered the programming mode. So, make sure to reprogram all of your old/existing remotes after dealing with the new one.
1. Close all the doors and windows, wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driverâ€™s door panel until you’re instructed to release it in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch back to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The door locks cycle (lock and unlock)
10. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. Wait up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back to step 10.
12. Turn the key in the ignition back to ON position to turn the programming mode OFF.