This keyless remote programming instructions work for 3B remote with part # 16245103, trunk 16245105, rear2x 16245100-29, 16207901-5 FCC id AB01502T on the back of it.
Please Note: When your system is programming a new remote it will automatically disable/delete the existing
ones so make sure to reprogram them as well if you wish to use multiple remotes for your car.
1. Put the key in the ignition. (Don’t turn it)
2. Look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dasboard. Use the figures below as a
map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered) based on how your DLC is positioned. The view in the
picture below is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: We
will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in the figure below).
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC)
terminal 8 to terminal 4 with suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the
programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 8 and 4. The vehicle will respond by
cycling the locks (locking then unlocking doors) to signify entering of programming mode.
4. Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to be programmed. After
about 30 seconds, the vehicle will respond by cycling the locks (locking then unlocking doors). Release the
buttons on the transmitter.
5. Repeat step 4 to program another remote.
6. Remove the jumper wire from the DLC (disconnect terminals 8 and 4).
7. You can now test all of your remotes.