This keyless remote programming instructions work for 1B (RED LED) remote with part # 99980-46060-002 FCC id H5O600-2 on the back of it.
1. Look for the valet switch which can usually be found under the dash near the pedals. Then press/flip the valet button/switch ON.
2. Insert the key in the ignition and turn it to ON position then back to OFF quickly.
3. Press/flip the valet button/switch OFF and ON 2 times ending in OFF. You’ll get a chirp after that which means the is about to enter programming mode.
4. Turn the key to ON and OFF twice ending in OFF in the ignition. You’ll get another chirp indicating the system is in programming mode.
5. Program your remote by pressing the green button on the first remote. And within 5 seconds do the same thing to the other ones. You’ll get a chirp each time you do this to a remote which means it has been programmed.
6. In 5 seconds of no activity the system will turn the program mode automatically.