This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with part # 06191-60820 and FCC id BAB237131-032
1. Move the driver seat forward and locate the security system control box on the floor, under the seat.
2. Turn the ignition to ON.
3. Press and hold the green programming button on the side of the control unit with a pen or pencil. You will have to poke through a hole about the size of a pencil. When the security LED on the instrument panel turns on, release the programming button.
4. Step 3 and 4 must be done within 5 seconds of each other. Press and release the top button on the remote. Check that the LED light goes out, the siren chirps once, and the front marker lights flash to confirm the remote has been accepted.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any other remotes that need to be programmed.
6. Turn the ignition to OFF.