This keyless remote programming instructions work for 2B remote with part # 16245102, 16245100-29, 16207901-5, 30023942, tracker FCC id AB01502T on the back of it.
Please Note: When your system is programming a new remote it will automatically disable/delete the existing
ones so make sure to reprogram them as well if you wish to use multiple remotes for your car.
1. Put the key in the ignition. (Don’t turn it)
2. Look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dasboard. Use the figures below as a
map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered) based on how your DLC is positioned. The view in the
picture below is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: We
will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in the figure below).
3. Check if there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal
8 to terminal 4 using a jumper wire. Door locks will cycle which means you’re now in programming mode.
4. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle
(Lock and Unlock). Then release the buttons.
5. To program another remote just go back to step 4.
6. Remove the jumper wire from the DLC (disconnect terminals 8 and 4).
7. Test the remotes.