This keyless remote programming instructions work for 4B remote with part # 16245100, rear2x 16245104, trunk 16245100-29, 16207901-5, FCC id AB01502T on the back of it.
1. Look for the programming Connector leading to the receiver (see Figure below) in the trunk ( passenger side ) it’s a plastic connector with one white/black wire leading up to it. This Connector is unplugged. This connector usually is located on the right hand side of the trunk taped to the warning harness near the antenna mast.
2. The connector should have one terminal. Ground this terminal to the trunk batch or nearby bolt using a jumper wire. Door locks will cycle (lock then unlock) which means your system has entered the programming mode. Do not remove the jumper wire until step 5.
3. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote for 10 seconds or until the door locks cycle. Your new remote has been programmed and existing ones are erased from the system’s memory.
4. To reprogram another remote including the existing ones just repeat step 3.
5. Once all remotes have been programmed, just remove the jumper wire from the
connector and your system will deactivate the programming mode.